The LabEx CEBA has been renewed for a 4-years period (2020-2024). This is the opportunity to launch a third round of strategic projects funding.
The overarching goals of the strategic projects are to:
• Implement the scientific tasks of CEBA dynamically and responsively
• Produce a science of excellence
• Facilitate collaborative science among the members of CEBA
• Promote the visibility and attractiveness of CEBA
The funding is opened to project leaders who are permanent researchers and members of the CEBA network of research units but collaborations encouraged, particularly with other LabEx (CeMEB, ARBRE, MER / ISblue, CORAIL).
The template for the letter is provided here and applications should include
• The name of the Project Leader(s)
• The title of the project and a research summary
• Highlighting the novelty of the proposed research
Letters of interest will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee, which will provide recommendations to the Executive Committee. Up to six projects will be selected and formally invited to submit a full application. Finally, Full applications will be evaluated by members of the International Scientific Committee.
Letters of interest can be sent until August 30th 2019 to Laetitia Plaisance